Medior/Senior C++, C#, Java, Scala Developer (Utrecht)
As a senior or medior programmer you’re working in an integrated team of geologists and software developers. You’ll have the chance to maintain a high level of experience in several programming languages and protocols (C++, C#, Scala, etc).
You’re directly employed full time and are working from the Utrecht office, ensuring direct and efficient communication with your colleagues. You're a focal point for your more junior team-members and are involved in structural/architectural decisions in the software products. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about new technologies related to big data storage (noSQL) and big data analytics.
Are you an experienced developer looking for a new challenge, with a passion for new technology? Then respond to this vacancy.
What do we offer?
● Full time employment (40 hours a week)
● Market-conform salary
● 25 holidays a year
● Challenging work atmosphere with room for own input and dynamic development
● Contact with international colleagues in offices worldwide
● Learn about big data storage and analytics
● Important role in software design & architecture
What are we looking for?
● A master (MSc) education level related to programming/software development, alternatively mathematics or physics.
● 5+ years of experience in software development and programming
● Experience with Object Oriented Programming (C++, C#, Java, Scala)
● Proficient level of English (ILR Lvl 3)
● Substantial experience with languages C++, C# or Java
● Experience with shared code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
● You can function and communicate well in a team having diverse expertise
● Work independently, show initiative and come up with solutions
● Structure information and identify key priorities
● Function as a focal point to your (junior) peers
● Understand objectives and propose software architecture to reach them
About the company
*** International is an international, privately owned company providing information and communication solutions for the oil and gas industry.
As a leader in oilfield operations support, *** uses the latest information technologies and industry data standards to deliver a seamless data management service for wellsite data collection, aggregation, rig server to office server to web server replication, visualization and interoperability with third party applications and databases for data analyses and data storage.
*** has very recently opened a new office in Utrecht and is looking to hire enthusiastic and bright software developers.
< Go back
Venderion assists you in finding the right job
- A network of hundreds of IT companies and job opportunities;
- High-quality guidance with finding a suitable job;
- Arrange job interviews;
- Arrange face to face job interviews (in the Netherlands);
- Flight will be arranged and paid for;
- Accommodation expenses are covered;
- Advice (salary, working conditions, etc);
- Arrange a place to live;
- Guidance in necessary administration matters.
Get in touch with Venderion and we will operate as your personal assistant. We will match your CV with job opportunities in the Netherlands and contact you to plan a job interview.
We will take the lead and arrange everything from matching to finding a place to live!
Relocation by Venderion
- Get in contact directly with the most innovative organizations using cutting edge technology in the Netherlands
- Receive invites for relevant opportunities that match your skills, technology stack and ambition
- Professional advise throughout the selection procedure
- Extensive help throughout the relocation process (housing, insurance, administration, etc.)
Do you want to know more?
Click here to read the reviews of Francisco, Salvatore, Joey and Victor!